Sunday, October 16, 2016

THE BIAS DRESS

Hey guyss....hope you had a wonderful weekend
was just stopping by to post the pictures of this dress i made....as a school assignment which i'll be submitting tomorow ..lol.....errmm i had to take a picture with it ....even though its a bit big on me ...( size 10)...
we were studying on bias cut dresses ...and we were asked to make one ...our own design .....i wasnt going to use this fabric...infact i hate the fabric and used it because i was thinking it was a rough trial we were doing in class ....and reserved the beautiful fabric i was going to use for the dress....but i was sad when my teacher said i should continue with this fabric.....told her i hated the color and it wasnt what i planned to use ...but she said its okay, theres no problem cos we dont have time on our side !

have a nice week guys.....and do check out my youtube channel HERE ..for my weekly vlogs
xoxo



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I think this is a ver fashionable dress. I personally love the material and how you paired it with the turban. Would have loved to see this dress with fabric you had in mind though.
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful design hun and I love how you have incorporated an African touch with the head wrap. So stylish.x

    www.stephylately.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how graceful it is with a sexy touch. Well done!

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Style dosn't mean luxury. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig