Sunday, October 2, 2016

FASHION SCHOOL VLOG SERIES


Hey guys .....how you all doing .......anyways im starting this
Fashion school vlogging series were ill be documenting my journey as a fashion student and stuff that i do( projects) ,make some memories  and  share my experience with those who want to study fashion design ...

Vloging is not easy though mehhhnnn... but its also fun, vloggers are trying, i mean people just stare at you like you are crazy when vlogging .
hope you guys had a wonderful weekend ......have a nice week!!

Here is a vlog from the past week ........
if ure interested and would like to follow up for some vlogs or other vids such as DIY's ...check out my youtube channel  RIGHT HERE and subscribe
xoxox


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Hello dear , lovely post . I will be checking out the video soon . Hope you have a great week . Happy new month !

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really interesting. I defiantly will be watching I just love your site : ) http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2016/10/falls-hottest-label.html Followed you on GF

    ReplyDelete

© Style dosn't mean luxury. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig