Sunday, August 2, 2015

natural hair update : bantu knot

hey guys...
i dont even know what to say...i have really been m.i.a for a long time , but ill really try to blog more since its vacation!!!

So its 1 year and some few months since i cut my hair, i went natural because of the hair damage i got from dying my hair...lol.....i actually started transitioning but i couldnt handle it anymore so i just went to the bathroom one night...with a pair of scissors and chopped the hair

I must confess...taking care of natural hair isnt easy at all....but youtube
videos have been helpful in that part......

styling is another issue on its own.....lol.......apart fom protective styles ( i.e  braids )

  when i leave my hair out....its always in a bun ????
why??? cos no other styles worked out (e.g twistouts, bantu knots etc )..they'll just look bad if i tried doing them... ...so i just had my hair in a bun all the time...





But....recently...i just decided to try bantu knots...
..and i loved the result ....i was so happy and ill be trying out more natural hairstyles and sharing them with you guys








SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Nice, bantue knots usually dont work for me but i will try it again very soon.

    Simply Uneeke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good. Thanks for sharing and happy Monday!

    Eye See Euphoria | http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/sydney-style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair :) your bantu knot out is actually pretty :)

    http://jeannefashnbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This remind me of Rihanna. It suits you.x

    http://moilesedi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Style dosn't mean luxury. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig