Tuesday, March 31, 2015

10 things about myself


 hello guys
hope you all are doing very well.....i know..i know....its been a long while since ive been on here.....
thats cos ive been changing places this past few months .... some of you ( my blog readers) know i used to stay in lebanon before ....so last year september i went to Nigeria ...spent a few months  and im now in istanbul, studying .


ignore the brows...lool

Any ways i wanted to do this post cos i dont think those of u who reads my blog ..really know much about me
so here are 10 things about me




1. my name is Anna , and im 19 years old

2. i am Nigerian, but was born in beirut ,Lebanon

3. i really love to draw ...i can remember doing and loving that right from a young age ( you can check out some of my works here   

4. I am a first year fashion design student

5. my favorite food is pounded yam and vegetable soup....for my non african readers....its a kind of nigerian dish made out of yam,,,,yam is like potatoe... i could eat that 24/7....ohhh and i love plantain too :)

6. i am so short ( i guess for my age)... people actually think i am 15 or 13 ....well im 5'1 ft..
do i look that small??

7. i am the first of two kids. i have a younger sister

8. i so love heels ....i prefer them to flats ...i just have like 5 flats

9. i dont like milk....it makes me throw up

10. i am a very shy person ...i cant even sing or dance in public and i have this tension walking by crowded places.

And thats it :) ...btw guys im back on instagram again and my user name is ann.usman ...be sure to check my page out. here

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Beautiful.

    http://nokisses4u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we both share number 6 lol
    gafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to know these interesting facts about you:)

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can relate to 9 & 10! nice to get to know you a little :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely post :) Happy Easter, have a nice day :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do not like milk too, as a child when i wanted to pretend I'm sick and not go to school, i'll drink milk then throw up. T worked until I was caught.
    You do not look small btw.

    www.damiesdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice...

    Http://emeraldfashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Style dosn't mean luxury. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig