Wednesday, August 13, 2014

hair cuff DIY


          hey guys
I havnt posted in a while now...ive kinda been stressed lately but im now ok
Soo just wanted to post this quick DIY .....its a haircuff diy...


 




Ok so the thing is I was gonna take both pictures and make a video at the same time....guess what happened...lol....
I remembered I had to take step by step pictures after I had finished recording the video and after I had finished the whole process....it was sort of annoying though ....like how could I forget...

anyways thank God theres a video...u guys can see the whole process on the video

I made two kinds...the first using a golden color paper...and the second using African print fabric aka Ankara...

I also have a new youtube channel...where ill be posting DIY tutorial videos...please do subscribe to my channel :) ...it'll make my day ...lol














 
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. This haircuff looks amazing! Great DIY!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is amazing! I love it very creative! thanks so much for yourlvoely comment in my blog! I am now following you to keep in touch with your recent updates!
    xx
    http://www.timeless-look.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great diy, lady. What did you use for the base? Looks like a kitchen roll thingy..lol! Very creative.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool DIY! Definitely something I would like to try! Thanks again for stopping by my blog & following! Now following back on GFC! :)

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOW, great post xx

    Let's keep in touch

    Laura Macij
    http://www.lauramacij.com/2014/08/vanilla-sky.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great DIY, Thanks for sharing. Would love to try this.
    wwww.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok , i have to go try this at home , Your braids are lovely. Thanks for sharing , but i don't what to use as the design cover ,is that fabric or foil?


    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you make this look so easy :) i wish i had at least a bit of your craft-talent :) thanks for sharing this tutorial,it's super useful

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cuffs, it looks really good and stylish. And the video was very informative and interesting. Thanks! Def going to try this out.
    www.ironyoflhurve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Cuff looks great.

    http://www.icelawblog.com/2014/08/railway-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely video. I like it
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful !
    www.roseoffashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing post! And I love your blog:)
    I am now following you on Bloglvin, follow me back?:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191
    theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The video isn't playing yet but I can't wait to watch it tho
    Fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are so adorable and creative, i love your blog such an inspiration.. wish i had more time and more internet service to post DIY's

    ReplyDelete
  16. you are so adorable and creative, i love your blog such an inspiration.. wish i had more time and more internet service to post DIY's

    ReplyDelete

© Style dosn't mean luxury. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig