Tuesday, June 10, 2014

nails diy (stripy nails)

hey guys...so I just wanted to share this DIY... its my first time doing this kind of nail art.....also my first time using a tape to do my nails.....errm should I say it was easy? or not? lol ....well the only hard part is taking off the tape.....I mean taking it off so that the nail polish wouldn't smudge around......cos if it does....you'll have to do it all over again......
 




I felt I should have used a different color ...like....dark blue..black.....any pastel color or even a metallic color and not red....im not a fan of red nail polishes....cos red dosnt look good on my nails...........(neither does Red lipstick looks good on me) lol....I don't know what ive done to the color RED.....lol

so ......stuff you'll need are:

1..tape
2..top coat
3..nail polish

STEPS

1...Make sure your nails are clean...... then place the tape on your nails(whichever way you want it).....make sure it sticks well to your nails.....

2...Apply any nail polish of your choice......and then take off the tape when still wet

3.....Allow your nails to dry and then apply topcoat



















SHARE:

5 comments

  1. this is a very useful tutorial. I've never thought making stripes nail is that easy. ^^

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com | Latest post: Propolis For Acne

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a nice diy project and easy to do on the nails though i haven't tried it myself ;))

    Love,
    cassiecadiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cutee!

    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So creative, and it looks great. How long did it take? I've seen this on others but didn't know you could use tape to achieve it, thanks for sharing this DIY!!
    www.yvonnesloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute nails!!

    xx

    Withlovebanke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Style dosn't mean luxury. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig