Thursday, June 19, 2014

MY OTHER PASSION....(drawing)


I know ...I know.......this is differen!t....lol ....( drawings on my blog).....
Apart from fashion....drawing is one of my passion.....I love drawing and painting so much since I was a kid...its one of those things I do...and when doing it, I feel happy inside.....

 The thing is ive lost motivation in drawing(I hvnt drawn anything in a month).......I don't feel inspired anymore.........I don't know if its a usual thing for one to loose motivation in what they love to do sometimes..... or is it just me.....

anyways I hope on getting back to it soon.......and keep practicing more so ill get better in drawing ......

 here are a few of my drawings.......and the last 5 are few of my designs :)





                              





























SHARE:

16 comments

  1. AWWWWWN so cute!!! Really awesome bae... kip it up boo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're really good. The drawings are so lifelike. Nice.
    www.ironyoflhurve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are extremely talented! It may be a little different but it'll definitely set you apart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing! You are so talented, I love all of them. I especially love the fashion ones, those are extremely creative and beautiful :) Don't lose motivation because your talent should NOT go to waste.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl you got skill, great work.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your drawing !

    herfashionempiretheblog.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so talented! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are Super talented!!! My hubs is an artist also!! Keep it up!!! Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful work
    you're very talented
    I paint & feel you on lacking inspiration
    I guess sometimes you just have to do it until it feels right again
    stylebyndidi

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are very talented. Keep up the good work
    http://www.noveltyeye.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. woow you're soo talented! great work! :)
    xx

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kudos on your unique talent!

    Myveryownpen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kudos on your unique talent!

    Myveryownpen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow you're gifted! The yellow dress is my favorite.

    Congratulations :)

    xo,
    Sheyla
    www.freestyle-moda.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so talented. Love it, thanks for the love on my blog :). I would love to have you do a drawing of me. Absolutely talented, good work well xx

    www.chichicaramel.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omg! You draw soooooo well!!! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

    ReplyDelete

© Style dosn't mean luxury. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig