Saturday, June 7, 2014

DENIM ON DENIM


HEYYY everyone!!!!........so I just wanted to post on this......Denim on denim....ok so this trend has been on since like the 90's or so .
One of my favourite fashion trends of all time.....and it will continue to be......it just looks good!..lol..anytime I see denim on denim on anyone it literally looks good to me ( well if paired correctly...or the right way)
 this is one trend which is going to remain for a long time

DO YOU GUYS LIKE THE TREND? OR NAAH

AND WHAT ARE YOUR ALL TIME FAVORITE FASHION TRENDS

( let me know down below...in the comment box) :)




                 
















SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I love the trend, especially when the two have different tones.
    www.ironyoflhurve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love denim on denim! i want to try this one soon <3 Thanks for the follow dear.. ;))

    Following you back,
    Love, cassiecadiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a trend i've been wanting to try for a while now.
    thank you for the inpsirations!

    :)
    vanessa
    grace-and-gratitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love denim on denim. Great selection, thx for sharing. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's funny how in fashion history this look was once a fashion faux pas. I love it.
    http://www.noveltyeye.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love RiRi's look! I think she is rocking the denim look the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love RiRi's look! I think she is rocking the denim look the best! -
    www.christyshairstore.com

    ReplyDelete

© Style dosn't mean luxury. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig