Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Feather skirts.......

  Happy new year everyone!!!!
 
So I've been MIA these days due to personal stuff but I'm back .....
 
Anyways let's talk skirts .......feather skirts!!! .......This is one kind of skirt I'm in love with. ....it always looks chic no matter what way its worn or styled.....
Its winter ....and I think this is one kind of skirt one can wear without freezing ........ I don't really know which seasons it for ..... but the thick ones can be rocked through fall or winter [ it'll give this  glamourous look through winter ;) ]....and the much lighter ones can be worn during summer ...... [well that's what I think ...lol]
    I'd wear it during whatever season.... lol ....cos I love them skirts .... these ones in particular .....
  :)

Ladies...what do u think?? Would u rock it??
   
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love the feathers and pairs. I'm inspired by these looks.
    http://ranti-in-review.blogspot.com/
    Xoxo,
    Ranti

    ReplyDelete

© Style dosn't mean luxury. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig