Friday, September 20, 2013

YSL t-shirt DIY

I'm so inlove with yves saint laurent t-shirts .....so I decided to make one for myself .......
   I used....
Acrylic paint ....its easy doing it ....just the matter of cutting out what you would like to print out on the shirt.....
     Steps
On a paper ...write down watever you want to print on
Cut it out...the inner part of ..watever it is
Place on the shirt
Using a brush ....paint on it ....
Leave to dry, then iron the print ....using a piece of light paper underneath the iron
And that about it. :)












 




SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Wow, this looks great! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool DIY!
    This is a really great post :)

    Kendra
    xx

    Blog: Stolen Inspiration
    Instagram: KendraAlexandra
    Facebook: StolenInspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love DIY! This is a great post and it came out so good.

    Check out my blog if you'd like :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make this DIY look so easy... I bet you will say it is haha but I love it :)

    Mintyessence

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so fab!! I'm gonna try this out

    www.cassiedaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very cool!
    Twinvibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Style dosn't mean luxury. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig