Friday, July 19, 2013

First outfit post

So this is my first outfit post on this blog.......originally this blog was made to share my personal or daily style but then turned into a DIY blog...which aint bad ......
But what stoped me was lack of confidence will i say.....and caring too much about what people say of me.......well the fact is ,im so slim....kind of been like that since i was a kid...but then recently i lost some amount of weight.......(i lose weight rapidly nd takes me time to gain weight).....
     The thing is evryone goes "o my gosh...your so slim" i mean everyone......i wear shortsleeves or anything strapless and they just say that.............and well its kept me in a shell for a long while.........there came a time were i began to wear longsleeves over evrything i wore,even during summer......just to be able to go a while without hearing "omg ur so slim"
well i dont wanna bother about what people say as i did.....by the way i love fashion a lot....and im in one of the best ages in life...were one could have the fun of their life........
So thats about it........lets see how it will go :)





SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Very lovely outfit.

    www.stylemekim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the look
    your pants is my fav

    http://www.kibuasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your pants!

    www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. CHIC!!!!

    Myveryownpen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Style dosn't mean luxury. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig