Friday, December 21, 2012

eye lining styles .....















 I love applying eyeliner...just like that, i don't know why.....i used to hate it before like 2 years ago but then the rate in which my mom do apply it and how much it looks good on her made me try it one day.....i tried it and it looked so good on me and i liked it........now i cant do without an eyeliner whether a liquid or a pencil one.....i apply it everyday..its just that part of makeup i cant skip..i'm just so addicted to it and i cant stop.......anywhere i go i have my eyeliner with me....in my bag.....lol
      im just sharing some of or few of the different styles of applying it.....cos there are much more styles...lotz of them...........some i cant even do... :)
             confession : boredness made me do this post ....... lol not really................
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I seriously love all of them <3 x

    http://www.lucia-lolita.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such nice brows. Hope your christmas was amazing1

    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your winged eyeline - you look really pretty <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving them all
    Have an awesome 2013

    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first style, I have just discovered your blog and I love it so I'm now your follower.
    xoxo
    Thiscanbeperfect.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this I can never do winged eyeliner
    Love your blog, new follower,
    New blogger as well, please check out my blog
    Bea x
    http://lavieb3llle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Style dosn't mean luxury. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig