Thursday, November 15, 2012

COLLAR D.I.Y .....












 

                            I used ....glue..and something a bit spiky but not spiky that i actually took off  my denim shorts.....: ) And took the collar off an old shirt i havn't used for a long time and used those shiny thingy's from my headband........
     i had nothing to do so making the collar kept me busy....plus my mood was down.....it took just an hour cos the challenging part was putting on those spiky whatever's..lol... in the process i broke a nail...which is something i hate.....but i really like the collar...its my first......and i'm getting more cos i wasn't really into them but when i made this one and tried it on,i fell in love with collars instantly........ : )
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm in love with the concept,I'm definitely going to try this out. following your blog, follow back xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! PROPER NICE!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Really appreciate it! xx

    ReplyDelete

© Style dosn't mean luxury. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig